Thursday 19 July 2012

Working on some new ideas. Sorry it is taking so long. They will be coming in small sections from now on. Inspirations are being drawn from, all aspects. I know there is a pop novel out on sex, but I've despite their efforts, always wanted to write about sex, being some intimate and usually undisclosed act. I have tried to twist the ending so you can't exactly get a grasp on the character. I always admire writing that forces audiences into the mind of a character which otherwise you would be unsympathetic toward. Knowing motivations means more then knowing the outcome. In contradiction to that, I also admire characters of whom don't need motivations toward things. They grab what they need for the lust of it, in any sense of the word pleasure. So that aside. "stay tuned"

No comments:

Post a Comment