Tuesday 21 January 2014

Diary Pages Entered

Day: Friday Date: 6th April 2001 Age:9
To Day at school it was the cross country I helped my teacher get ready 4 the garage sale and I got realy derty (really dirty) and I fownd (found) out that I'm the teacher's pet and I know that lots of kids like as in love him realy he is just a teacher and to be his pet is realy nice 'cos I get heeps of candy and who does not like candy? Well I love candy and he has lots of it at school I'm in a group called the 5 Babes there are Bab, Grove, QT, Tubby and Ma. Bab is K.J.K, Grove is Amy C. Q.T. is Sarah R, Tubby is Sarah J and Man is Mandy to bad is that anyway I don't run in the C.C. (cross country) I didn't bring a note in that I could go out og school grounds so ya and to day is the first day that I got this book I think that it is so cute well I gotta go I gotta send letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment