Wednesday 2 May 2012

My patronage

Beginner,
This would be a good time, to start elaborating on what content and purpose my blog will fulfill, but I would be the worst person to tell you. I study at UNSW, Major in English, and a minor in Art History, so one day, when a piece of paper is received, I'll truly know, that I've succeeded in learning taste, and the mark I'll gain to identify with how much taste I can actually achieve. Oh! the excitement my mind has already started to link this day to the feeling. When a girl receives real taste.

Meanwhile, set your tubes up, and sit back for a regular mind blow, as I raise issue with thoughts and experiences that can't (can) be captured on a postcard.

Pet peeve in which I'm listening to now, is the capabilities for people to maintain a fight on the unsaid, rather then the said. I regularly under go the ritual of argument with my sister, and I'm always repeating the phrase, I love people's capabilities to blow things completely out of the contextual conversation. As if in some way, there isn't enough of stimulating conversation, or your building up within this complete unsaid scenario that is rising in your blood. Well it isn't said and terms need to be met, and you need to completely take a fresh breath of air before you blow your head off, embarrassing yourself within your company, and anyone that the witnesses choose to tell. Because, I am a teller, of stories, especially if I could hold your interest for more then a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment