Thursday 3 May 2012

So I've just found the performance poet Scott Sandwich, I know right, what an artsy fuck we I must be to listen to a performance poet, but he is definitely a gentlemen that needs note, less gentle then I make out, but passes a powerful comment within society.

21st Century Vampires, is an exploration of how the image of a vampire has changed from a instrument of fear, into some kinky sex iconography that is highly edited for the youth being able to watch this mass medium.

He is a complete symbol for me, that begins with sublime. An experience that someone else has had a thought similar to me, but has verbalized it, with such precision that it concerns me to challenge to originality with any thought I've ever had. I would love it for people to relate and comment themselves on artist that have influentially penetrated their minds and thought processes, in a way that changes what it is to be a human, with unique human experiences.

http://scottsandwich.com/ < honestly this was confusing and hilarious. Playing fun again at pulp novels that capture the one dimensional layers of life. The tedious inners and outers of a simple stable life. Though there is a most mentionable quality, in which I'm not going to mention.

No comments:

Post a Comment